Join Dr. Catherine Alicia Georges and Amy Goyer at 10:15 a.m. ET Wednesday for an AARP telephone town hall on family caregiving issues. Register here.

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Scores not kept

Message 1 of 7

Hi @Debra828 thanks for circling back. Happy gaming!

(This is is resolved and the post is now closed.)

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

Hi,

I'm not sure what you meant by order of inmportance but I did figure out that my problem was caused by me! In settings, I "unchecked" "clear Cache on exiting". Now I can proceed with the next games. To be honest I never look at the scores because I'm just happy to get to the next level!

Debra

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

AARPLynne, every game that I play will not show any scores at the bottom of the active game until the first game is finished, then the personal top score, current top score and daily top score will show. Just prior to my saying something about this, the scores would alway be showing when I went to a particular game.

If you do not mind my asking, of all the points I brought up in my other post, why is this one more important?

Dave

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

Hi @davidscott1 can you please tell me on which games you're seeing this? Thanks.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

It is good to see that AARPLynne is still checking in with the community on at least a monthly basis. With all of the issues we have been bring up, what has changed? Now I cannot see any scores until I have started a game, then the highest, daily and top daily scores appear. How is this better?

Dave

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

@Debra828 wrote:

I playBubbkee Dragon Saga and recently have to start ALL OVEReverytimee I sign in. This is most frustrating because I was over 100 levels completed. Can anybody help?

Hello, @Debra828, by any chance are you logging out and logging back in with each session? If so, the progress levels will not save. Can you confirm? 

Please be sure you're clicking the green “submit” button at the bottom of the Levels page whenever you land there, then hit “yes” at the next prompt (to confirm you wish to submit a score).

As long as you are doing that and you do not physically log out in the red header bar, you can close the session, leave, then come back and start a new session (you should still show as logged in in the red header bar) and your progress on the Levels page will have been saved (again, as long as you have clicked “submit” when prompted on the Levels page). Hope this helps!

Here's a visual for you:unage.jpgClick "Submit" buttonsubmit.jpgSubmit score? Choose yes or no.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Scores not kept

Message 7 of 7

I play Bubbke Dragon Saga and recently have to start ALL OVER everytime I sign in. This is most frustrating because I was over 100 levels completed. Can anybody help?

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs