Contributor

SIMPLE Online Gin Rummy App for seniors

Does anyone have suggestions for a Gin Rummy app that is simple to use for seniors (93yrs old) that can be played between two players in different places, but that doesn't immediately allow any other player from around the world to jump in to the game?  ..Just trying to find a way that two people with memory issues can play online with one another - not all the rest of the world.... Don't even know how to search for this....  Doesn't have to be free...  If no one has immediate suggestions - how about a senior resource webpage that might have lists or an online chat service so that I can ask this question to a live person.... trying to think outside the box here in these Coronavirus isolating times...  Thanks for any help or ideas/suggestions.

Periodic Contributor

What a good idea! I hope this works out for you, I’ll keep my eyes and ears open and if I find something I’ll keep you posted. Good Luck and stay safe and well!
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png