From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Repeat Ads

Message 11 of 14

Come on AARP.  I realize you have to have ads to pay for your website, etc. but after each and every game a person plays!?@*!?  Aghhhhhhh.  This is a bit too much! and it is the same ad over and over and over and over and over ...........

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 14

Ads before every game is too much. Once per session/per different games played is my limit.  Looks like I'll be finding another game site. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 14

new improved games are nice--but ads after each game is too much

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Repeat Ads

Message 14 of 14

Must we have an ad between every game?  But please, if so, can't there be some variety.  I get the same ad between every game of Majong.  I have memorized the dialog, watched the women crack and egg, and pour the coffee a thousand times.  Please help!  If you think that this will endear me to the company sponsoring the ad - you are so wrong.  I detest it now.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera