Periodic Contributor

Problem playing Classic Solitaire a second time

I like Classic Solitaire, but it won't let me play another game once I've finished a game. The screen looks like this:screenshot AARP classic solitaire 2019-06-19.jpg

The blue box doesn't load completely and there is no scroll bar on the right. I have to click my Reload button to play another game. Not a huge issue, but I suspect this is not how it's supposed to work. Any fixes in the works?

I'm using Chrome Version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) on a Windows laptop of recent vintage.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

To answer my own question ... I figured out that it was an issue with the size of my browser window. When I maximized my browser, everything appeared normal. So FYI, anyone else who might run into this.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png