Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Playing Backgammon

Message 1 of 3

You have to keep the opponents pieces on the bar as much as possible. Keep knocking them off while you build up your pieces as close to the #1 & 2 spots and beginning to bear them off.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Re: Playing Backgammon

Message 2 of 3

@onespecialgal My strategy is to concentrate on filling my last 6 points first. Then early on, I purposely move one or two points up in the top section so the computer will hit me. It falls for it every time, Then when I move back on the board, the computer is a sitting duck and I haven't lost many points while he has traversed the entire board. When he tries to get on his starting group of points, if I have at least 4 points covered, it becomes hard for the computer to get back in the game. Meanwhile I am moving while he is missing turns. I have never been able to get over 218 though. There are also some times when the computer throws just the right number several times in a row and that makes me wonder if it is cheating.

Highlighted
Contributor

Playing Backgammon

Message 3 of 3

I have been winning each time I play but can't get high daily scores.  How is it possible to get a score over 150?

Thanks,

Lynne

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards.

Solve your favorite crosswords on AARP Games to earn AARP Rewards points. Try your hand at the Daily Crossword, the Mini Crossword, and Let’s Crossword, the new member game you can play with family and friends. Play Now.