Highlighted

Re: Outspell

Message 1 of 4

I don't mind losing, but this is just ridiculous. I've noticed that the game will use words after it has disalowed my attempt to use them (my son saw it happen, so it's not just me). It will allow some other languages, but not all. It allows some proper names, but not all. Mostly, if I use the words, it doesn't allow it, but if it uses the words it's accepted. The game I just finished, I lost, but I never even got to see what scored it over 2o points with one letter (a 1 point letter), for the win. Now sure, it can be done, but it would have been nice to actually see it.

I am going to stop playing Outspell for awhile. I swear, the more games I win, the more it cheats.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 2 of 4

I've had the same problem.  Whenever I get too far ahead of the computer with my score then all I get are all vowels or all consonants.  Then if you keep track of some of the crazy words the computer uses you will find that it will say "incorrect word"  sometimes if you try to use the same word.

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 3 of 4

I'm getting disgusted with Outspell because the "computer" comes up with non-words like "aa" and "ei" and there's no recourse, i.e., you can't challenge the computer's non-words.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Outspell

Message 4 of 4

I give up on outspell ..these games are suppose to be fun and somewhat challenging and most are ,but outspell just put me in tears ..not one vowel I kept exchanging and not one vowel...the computer got to over 300 and I was fighting to get over 70..that is just mean...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, July 9 – Coronavirus Event

1 p.m. ET - Answering Your Frequently Asked Questions

Call: 1-855-274-9507