Periodic Contributor

Outspell game

What is with posting phony scores.  No way can you get a huge score on this like I see posted.  I've had all the big letters and have never gotten anywhere close to what one person keeps posting  And what is with the deal when your score gets too far ahead of the computer then all you get are all vowels or all consonants?  I've also kept track of some of the crazy words the computer makes.  When I tried using one that the computer had posted it said "incorrect word".  I believe a lot needs to be fixed with this game.

I agree. I know when you hit two doubles, it really bumps your score. I have been trying to figure out how you get scores above 1,000.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Just today I saw someone had posted a score above 100,000.  Anyone with half a brain knows that is phony.  Why do people do that?  So insecure that they need to see their name in print somewhere?

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: Juggling Caregiving Amidst Coronavirus this Holiday Season

Join AARP's Family and Caregiving Expert Amy Goyer to uncover the best ways to navigate the holiday season with your loved ones. Ask and Learn Now.

AARP Members Only Games

Was Breakout your favorite Atari game? Ready to knock out some bricks? AARP Members, now's your chance.

Don't let the ball hit the ground!
AARP Members Only Games Atari Breakout
Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits.

Learn more now.
/html/assets/SS-Marketing-Image-300x155.jpg