Online AARP Games not working

Cannot play games. Gives me Error 400

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, everyone, the issue of accessing Games when logged in is resolved. Thanks for your patience and happy gaming!

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

It is now Oct. 1, 2020 and 99% of the time I have been unable to access games when I try.  I am kicked out of the website and get an error message prompting me to reload the page and that  does not work.  It is very frustrating. 

Contributor

Has anyone else (besides me) noticed that every 2 months, on the 9th of the month, all of your settings, your saved point values, and your progress towards goals (Trizzle) are erased?  Maybe it's just me and it's personal...

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Quick update: While we work to resolve this, users will need to first log out on AARP.org, then go to Games. Users can still play games but will not be able to save scores until the issue is resolved. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good morning, everyone. Thank you for posting here. We're aware this is an issue for some and are working to resolve as quickly as possible. I'll circle back here when I have an update. Thanks again!

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

I am on chrome and the games are not working for me, either.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@AARPLynne wrote:

Good morning, everyone. Thank you for posting here. I'm personally not getting the error using FireFox but let me check on this for you. If you're willing to, please share with me your browser and device info. Thanks!

Hey @AARPLynne,

This error message is ONLY showing up with the link to the Games in the MENU. All other links in the MENU like autos, etc. are working fine. I have the latest, up to date version of Firefox, just checked and a new Apple iMac with the latest operating system.

My assumption is that something is wrong with the games platform as all other links in the MENU are operating correctly. Plus, others are experiencing the exact same thing.

When I get the error message, ARKADIUM is in the message. I don't know what that means if anything.

One other thing. For a split second before the error message, the games platform does appear.... but then it disappears and you get the message.

Thanks for your assistance.

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Honored Social Butterfly

Yes, I am also having this problem. I had updated my Mozilla Firefox but all was fine yesterday and just started with this error today.

I need to add that all the other AARP places are opening fine.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

I've been getting the same thing

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

you can get them if you don't sign in

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I am signed in and am still getting the same error code as those users above.

It states it is from arkadium.

I think that's the third party vendor that operates their games platform.

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
0 Kudos

i am getting the same thing!

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png