Contributor

ONLINE GAMES NOT WORKING AGAIN!

AARP online games are not working again. It won't even load up when I click onto the games link. Please fix this as soon as possible. 

Contributor

This is a major problem that I find to be extremely frustrating so please fix the problem with GAMES.

Contributor

Mine haven't worked for two days now, it's very frustrating!

Regular Contributor

01-15-21

Games not working for 7-10 days!

0 Kudos

When will online games be available again?  They have been down for a very long time!  Your technical staff must not be very capable!

Contributor

Please get the games fixed. Its a really fun game sight that helps your brain. I look forward to playing every night. Please, please, please.

Contributor

The AARP Games have not beening working for me since May 27 2019. I still cannot get it to work. There is a problem. The page come up and then go blank.

0 Kudos
Contributor

same for me, I have tried several ways,  from AARP page i go to games and it seems to start then goes blank.  played some of the games daily, this is very frustrating and somewhat depressing.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

This game site is pitiful ..it's as slow as it was previously and is frustrating to play . I have tried various games and some days it's fast and other days it's slooooow...I'm about ready to thrown in the towel on this site...
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jonibee wrote:
This game site is pitiful ..it's as slow as it was previously and is frustrating to play . I have tried various games and some days it's fast and other days it's slooooow...I'm about ready to thrown in the towel on this site...

Hi @jonibee, I think I have an easy solution for you. It appears you are on an outdated browser. In your case, the minimum system requirement is Chrome 69. Preferably we would like you to have the most recent browser version. Please visit the following link for instructions on how to update your Chrome browser: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95414

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I am running the latest version of Google Chrome - that is not my problem.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Agree, best games on the internet.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

The games loaded this morning.  But now nothing; this is very frustrating.

Fix the problem!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Glad to hear the games are working.  How ironic thata games to help with memory are making me lose my mine!!  Will play again once started; hopefully soon.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

To our Online Community Members,

We wanted to let you know that our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service have been updated. The changes are intended to foster more civil discussions in AARP’s online communities. The issues discussed in these communities – including healthcare, retirement and politics – are serious and stir up strong emotions. We should have spirited debates about all of them, but those debates should always be respectful, on topic and fact based. We will be applying these standards in our online communities as we work together, with all of you, to address the challenges that face older Americans. Thank you.

AARP Membership Flash Sale

AARP Games

Throw it back and play Atari's Missile Command. Grab your arsenal to neutralize your enemy and protect your cities from a missile attack. You got this!

AARP Games Atari Missile Command

Your Daily Puzzle

Enjoy our interactive brain-teasers and treat yourself to some mental gymnastics. Try one today.

Your Daily Puzzle