Honored Social Butterfly

ONCE AGAIN THE LEADER BOARD IS HACKED ON 5ROLL

This just appeared.

@NHDudetteposted a score of 19,470 on the 5ROLL leader board.

The highest one can score on this game is around 6,200 so this is an IMPOSSIBLE score posted by means other than play of the game.

That is not fair to those that hone their skills on this game only to have their scores displaced by bogus, hacked inputs of IMPOSSIBLE scores.

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

to NC Tarheel  ok I can admit when I am wrong. It's not the first time. My post was mainly about that Black Jack but the rep at Arkadian  implied that all the games have some sort of wiggle room and that there is no cheating.  My question is if they know about this cheating why is it being permitted?  I find it very rude that the powers that be condone this inaction. AARP has no control over this the games are administered by Arkadian

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

this game like all the others may not be hacked.   after talking with arkadian  it is perfectly set up to allow people to walk away take a nap eat lunch go shopping and then resume play. for instance on black jack one person has won the top spot EVERY DAY since christmas and their scores are always above 5 million points! until they put more stop gaps into their games this is not cheating but situation normal. as arkadian told me it is perfectly well within their rules i think it stinks but they won;t get involved the rules committee just shoves it off the agenda

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@GaryT58030 wrote:

this game like all the others may not be hacked.   after talking with arkadian  it is perfectly set up to allow people to walk away take a nap eat lunch go shopping and then resume play. for instance on black jack one person has won the top spot EVERY DAY since christmas and their scores are always above 5 million points! until they put more stop gaps into their games this is not cheating but situation normal. as arkadian told me it is perfectly well within their rules i think it stinks but they won;t get involved the rules committee just shoves it off the agenda

Sorry @GaryT58030, but on this particular game you are wrong.

THERE IS A MAXIMUM NUMBER OF POINTS TO BE HAD JUST LIKE IN YAHTZEE.

I figure that number to be somewhere around 6,200. To post more than that, it has to be done by some other means than play of the game.

0 Kudos
Contributor

it seems to be like that on all of the games.  What do they get out of that?

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

yep, I saw that.. was told the highest score was about 5000

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@MargW372402 wrote:

yep, I saw that.. was told the highest score was about 5000

Hey @MargW372402,

I estimated if you scored the maximum for every box on the scoring pad, and, on top of that, got all the same color each time so that you rolled the tripling cube, and, on top of that, got the 3X on the cube EVERY TIME; that the maximum one can score would be just above 6,200.

That means that the multiple 100,000+ scores input by @cost616 and this score input by @NHDudette  could NOT be by play of the game and had to be input nefariously.

0 Kudos