Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: OMG!! Leave the games alone

Message 1 of 4

Firefox is really struggling with these changes. I'm forever having to reposition the game, scroll and then it jumps, all taking time out of the game PLUS it's really irritating. The Jigsaw Puzzle is a problem with both browsers.

Using Chrome is better but why 1) is the leaderboard so BIG? 2) do we have to click at least 3 times to play? 3) is there an ad between almost every game? Reduce the sizes of the non-important fields so we have a better view of the game itself. 

Did you Beta test this with a mixed group of players (not gamers)?  and how on earth can someone score over 200,000 in ANY game?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

I disagree. If a twelve year old was hired to fix these games, there would be some top notch gaming going on here!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

seems everytime they promise to improve something, they make it worse for users.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

OMG!! Leave the games alone

Message 4 of 4

I just would like to know why you are trying to fix something that wasn't broken.  Since the update nothing works regularly.  Feels like whoever was responsible for hiring a company to do this decided to hire their 12 year old cousin instead.  Seriously, this feels like 1980.  

Kudos
Views
Replies