Get Your Fraud & Scam Questions Answered in the AARP Online Community! Find Out More!

Community Manager

Re: Not All Games are Available on Mobile Phones and Tablets

Message 1 of 8

Have you noticed some games you play on your computer are not available on your mobile device?

AARP currently offers many games that are built using Flash-based technology.  Mobile devices have stopped supporting programs that use this technology, so those games are not accessible on your mobile phone and/or tablet.  

To play all available mobile games, please visit All Games from your mobile phone or tablet. And, by the way, you can play AARP’s complete collection of games on your desktop or laptop computer.

Thank you for being part of the AARP Games community!

Report Inappropriate Content
Community Manager

Message 2 of 8

You're very welcome @cd90156642!

Conversationalist

Message 3 of 8

Thanks so much for rapidly taking care of my TRIZZLE connection problem!

Community Manager

Message 4 of 8

Thank you @cd90156642 for letting us know that this is isolated to the Trizzle game. I've reported this to the technical team for you. They may need more information from you and if that's the case I'll post here again. Thank you for your participation in the AARP Online Community!

Conversationalist

Message 5 of 8

TRIZZLE does not play anymore on my IPAD....as of  today. Is anyone else experiencing this on their IPAD? I did a reboot of my IPAD....it did not help. Other games still work like space hunt and spellbound. Please help. Thanks!

Community Manager

Message 6 of 8

Thanks for your feedback @intersan. We're happy to hear you're enjoying the games! Do you have a favorite?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 8

I enjoy playing the games on my phone. I know that not all are available, but it's a good assortment that I play on my computer. 

Community Manager

Not All Games are Available on Mobile Phones and Tablets

Message 8 of 8

Have you noticed some games you play on your computer are not available on your mobile device?

AARP currently offers many games that are built using Flash-based technology.  Mobile devices have stopped supporting programs that use this technology, so those games are not accessible on your mobile phone and/or tablet.  

To play all available mobile games, please visit All Games from your mobile phone or tablet. And, by the way, you can play AARP’s complete collection of games on your desktop or laptop computer.

Thank you for being part of the AARP Games community!