Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: No Double Jeopardy/Final Jeopardy on my iPad...

Message 1 of 2

I got through Jeopardy and Double Jeopardy, but when it was time for Final Jeopardy, I got a never-ending ad for Nordic Trac.  I waited and waited and waited for it to end, but it went on and on and on until I finally just closed it out.  I don't mind an ad or two, but I had no way of knowing if this was ever going to end; it went on and on and on like an infomercial.  So, I am not going to try Jeopardy again until I can find out if that was normal or how to avoid it.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views
Replies

No Double Jeopardy/Final Jeopardy on my iPad...

Message 2 of 2

I don't know if anyone else has encountered this on their iPad, or whether it's just mine (it's old - iPad #3). Whenever I've completed the first round, nothing appears on my screen to take me to Double Jeopardy. I didn't discover the ability to reach Double Jeopardy until I was replaying one of the earlier games on my PC. There, after the first round, a blue bar appeared, which enabled me to go onto Double Jeopardy, and then, subsequently, another blue bar appeared for Final Jeopardy. No big deal, just thought I'd mention it.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users