Periodic Contributor

Hi...not sure anyone is here or not but, 'hi.'

I'm from Washington state and am 73.5 years of age. Female.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @LindaR948089 and @yaneedlegal, welcome to the AARP Online Community! We're glad to have you here. I hope you have fun exploring and finding your favorites!   

I like to use this main navigation bar at the top of every page to help me find the games I like. “All” takes you to an alphabetical list of all our games to browse through. Or the individual game types (e.g., Mahjongg) take you to a page of just that one type of game to help you zero in on what appeals to you. The More down-arrow has several more game types to choose from too, like Card games or Daily games.

games.aarp.orggames.aarp.org

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I have been going through all the rif-raff as well.  The programming for sure needs some help.  Keep exploring.  Roger was kind enough to let me know how the scoring goes in solitaire.  They just let you jump in and try and swim.  Good luck!

Linda

0 Kudos

i JUST JOINED ALSO. Pardon the all caps.  My 73.25 year old eyes aren't too hot.  I am trying to get to the games without going thru all this other stuff I already know.  Any advice?

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png