Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: New AARP Games site is live!

Message 81 of 338

Hi @NancyJ203096, are you continuing to have this issue? Can you go into a little more detail? (Does a particular game not load or does the entire website not load?) Thank you!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 82 of 338

@nk5791, thanks for your question. The Recently Played page is available under the More drop down in the navigation. Hope this helps.

More| Recently PlayedMore| Recently Played

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 338

@cc90986474, on which games are you seeing this? Do you happen to recall the score and when it was obtained? 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 338

@DanL1835, Spellbound is one of 5 games we are no longer supporting on this platform.  You may like to try Scramble Words, Outspell, Word Wipe or Wander Words. (See our FAQs.)

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 85 of 338

@DanL1835, thanks for your question! That's to differentiate the puzzles from one another. In a Cryptic crossword, each clue is a puzzle in itself. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 86 of 338

@carmoo13, on which game are you seeing this? Are you speaking of Weekly scores on the leadboard? Thanks.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 87 of 338

@NickF608014, thanks for your post. Can you please tell us what game this is on and whether you are seeing any other scoring inconsistencies? 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 88 of 338

I like the new look of pyramid solitair but there is a problem with the "day". I used to play until midnight my time (East Coast) when it would reset. Now my score for the day resets to 0 around 10 p.m. Is it set to West Coast time or what? Use a MAC OSX yosemite.

Thanks

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 89 of 338

Don't like the changes, get message "no more matches" and run out of time alot.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 90 of 338

Since it is apparent for me as well - that most people are now unhappy with the wonderful changes on the site - complaining like this does no good - but do like I am going to do - CALL their office and complain to the people that answer the phone - once they are swamped with complaints maybe then they will hire a programmer to fix the problems.  Just saying

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: What advice do you need to better manage your stress and anxiety?

Clinical Psychologists Barry Jacobs and Julie Mayer will answer your questions on how to cope with the major life change, anxiety, and sadness we are all facing these days. Ask a question now and tune in live on May 27, 3-5 p.m. ET.

Top Authors