Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: New AARP Games site is live!

Message 61 of 338

Thanks for the non-answer.  I don't know whose issue you thought you were addressing, but it wasn't mine about daily top scores.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 338

I love the New AARP Games!. I play Mahjonng Solitaire, and it is so much better. The enlarged size really helps and it is fast. Thanks for listening and making changes. I am sure it willl have bugs for a while, but they will be resolved.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 338

Your games are jumping every time I try to make a move or they won't let me make a more.  What gives.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 338

Why does my daily score from yesterday  (Mahjonng Solitaire) show when I log on for the first time this morning.  That space should be blank until I've played the first game today (as it was yesterday).  That way you can see how you progress through the day.  Its no fun to try to improve your score from yesterday.  Mahjonng Solitaire scoring has been royally screwed up.  Please put every thing back like it was before "the update"!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 338

Mine just are spimming and not opening today either. not reall y impressed with the "upgrade".

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Overview of New Games Site:

Message 66 of 338

Why won't the games work on explorer or edge?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Overview of New Games Site:

Message 67 of 338
Hi, i would like to know if you will be getting the game called " Fine O vision" Back. This game helps me with my memory .So far i have not had any problems with my other games. Thank you
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 338

Hi @NancyJ203096, I'm glad everything is working fine now. Thanks for following up!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 338

Well, I believe I was using Firefox, usually the one I play games in. I can SILENCE IT, while watching or doing something on the other screen. Actually I can listen to music *I* like. But yeah. I don't know what changed. But this morning, it all worked. I know you're advocating clearing the catche and stuff, but Firefox does that automatically when I exit and I don't use it for much else. I also think I did that yesterday too, closed it and reopened it. And it still wouldn't work, YESTERDAY. Today, a new day, and it's working just fine.

nancyj
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 338

@JaniceGardner we're finding that many of our users simply need to clear their cache or update their browser in order for the new Games site to load properly. (If you're using Internet Explorer, may I suggest that you try Chrome?) There's a bunch of information and instructions, in the post titled Not able to access your favorite game? Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22