Protect your digital identity with AARP’s fraud resource center. Try it today!

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: New AARP Games site is live!

Message 311 of 338

Hello, @melissa56, the default setting is the larger playing area. In the bottom right corner, click the icon to toggle between a larger or smaller playing area: 

screensize 2.jpgClick this shape to reduce playing area.screensize.jpgClick this shape to increase playing area.

sample.jpgExample: WordSearch

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 312 of 338

Was excited when Isaw the news of the "new" games coming out. I had cancelled my membership and would have renwewd but guess that won't be the case. New Games are the same crap! Bring back the old games that everyone loved. AARP is a class organization and one would think that they have the surely have the ability to do so!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 313 of 338

So far, I'm not impressed with the new system.  I've just gotten a blank screen with 2 out of 5 games that I frequently played.  There have been no improvement on the others and I was hoping for the return of some old favorites.  I'm disappointed.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 314 of 338

Online playing Classic Solitaire and Klondike using Mac OS 10.14.4 and Safari 12.1 (latest versions of both). Finding that loading is no faster than it was before and playing is no faster than it was before. The only thing "larger" seems to be the box the top 10 scores are in. There is a button in the lower right to enlrage the solitaire board but when you click it the amount it enlarges is tiny. Otherwise very much like before. 

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: View Of Games Smaller on Screen now.

Message 315 of 338

I totally agree.  Word Wipe's screen is much smaller now.  This is certainly no improvement.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 316 of 338

Community Manager - I am finding that the 8 ball pool game table is much smaller than before.  I tried the button on the lower right but nothing changes.  I am on a desk top using Chrome.  Can you help me?  I can barely see what I am shooting at.  Also the advertisement about AARP joining and renewing is on the right and taking up space but I can't seem to remove it.  Thanks

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 317 of 338

GOOGLE CHROME.

I'VE BEEN PLAYING SPIDER ALL LAST WEEK

TRIED TO GET ON TODAY BUT GAMES NOT LOADING

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

View Of Games Smaller on Screen now.

Message 318 of 338

Hello,

Why did ARRP make the screen size of the new version of the games smaller? So they could get more ads in on the page. Other than that I do not see any inmprovments for the players. The games were going to be faster for what reason. We are not playing war games. THe loading speed depends on your machine and the internet speed your purchaseing. Dose anyone else see it the way I am looking that these so called improvments?

Johnny :-) 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 319 of 338

So this is the new, improved ????   game site ?     It was bad enough before, but now when you click on a game to play it, all you get is a message that says "Something went Wrong".   Seriously ???  I'm not even going to waste my time on this anymore.   And I'm seriously thinking of NOT renewing my AARP membership.   I don't need this aggravation.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Re: TESTING ON SENIORS

Message 320 of 338

I totally agree with you Pheal.  They should definitely use seniors to test their games.  I discontinued playing Crescent Solitaire last year because they took away the option to change the style of the cards.  I couldn't differentiate between the suits.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22