Community Manager
Community Manager

New AARP Games site is live!

The new AARP Games site is live! The site sports an updated look and feel to help you find your favorite games, discover new ones and get to play them faster. These changes are made possible by a new foundational technology that enables us to bring you additional features, updates, and new games.

If you need to report a technical issues, please include your device type and browser to help us isolate and resolve issues faster. Please be patient as we work through some known technical issues (e.g., IE browser is not loading). 

We hope you are as excited as we are about these improvements. For more information, visit the Frequently Asked Questions.

Thank You and Happy Playing!

Periodic Contributor

it may be easier for you BUTfor most folks its not

0 Kudos
Contributor

I like the bigger sizes but the speed has degraded.  I even downloaded Chrome & tried the site again.  The games are slow loading & playing is like pulling teeth to get a response.  

0 Kudos
Contributor

Baloney!
0 Kudos
Contributor

I am very unhappy with aarp. None of the games I have tried will load. I don't know why they didn't just leave it alone.

Contributor

Since the last change I've been reduced to just one or two games.  This change has now ruined one of them. Addiction Solitaire is visually smaller than before.  The "toggle" changes it from miniscule to miniscule-minus.  The change is infintesimal.  All I see is larger scores and larger ADs.

Also, they took away the off-screen pause feature so the clock runs out if you have to change screens.

Now I'm down to Sudoku which is not even one of the best versions.  I'll probably be playing games on some other website now.

Thanks for nothing.

Contributor

totally agree! have to find another gme site too.

Contributor

I am very discouraged and thoroughly disappointed that you removed word games. it was the only game I enjoyed. i don't do puzzles, or siduko. I can only play klondike and pyramid so many times. I will see if I can find another site to play.why did you remove my favorite game/  that is annoying.

0 Kudos
Contributor

The game screen is smaller and overshadowed by ADS and other garbage which doesn't have to be on the game screen page.  Also all of my original high scores have been deleted.  And instead of saving 4 previously played games, now there are only 3.  Bring back the OLD site please!

0 Kudos