Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: New AARP Games site is live!

Message 1 of 338

We hope that everyone is enjoying the enhanced site. The changes discussed earlier are made possible by a new foundational technology that enables us to bring you additional features, updates, and new games. 

We hope you are as excited as we are about these improvements as we are. For more information on minimum system requirements and more, visit the Frequently Asked Questions

Thank You and Happy Playing!

(Topic closed 06/06/19.)

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 338

This difference is null in this and most other games.  Some are too small to play anymore.  Should have left well enough alone.  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 338

i guess they think it is funny to change colors on some of the photos. just 

enough so we think we have a match when some people have a hard time with colors a this age.

@AARPLynne wrote:

The new AARP Games site is live! The site sports an updated look and feel to help you find your favorite games, discover new ones and get to play them faster. These changes are made possible by a new foundational technology that enables us to bring you additional features, updates, and new games.

If you need to report a technical issues, please include your device type and browser to help us isolate and resolve issues faster. Please be patient as we work through some known technical issues (e.g., IE browser is not loading). 

We hope you are as excited as we are about these improvements. For more information, visit the Frequently Asked Questions.

Thank You and Happy Playing!

j

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 338

If you can't do updates correctly, please stop doing them!

I have been trying for 2 weeks to open games on IE and only get a blank screen. You know the problem exists but decided to push the "upgrade" to live anyway? Shame on your IT team - obviously bottom of their class - and yet we have to suffer for their incompetence??? 

If I use Chrome the screen size doesn't adjust and half the game buttons don't work with touch screen - only with a mouse. And you call this improvement?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 338

Me too!  Can't call up the site at all!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Overview of New Games Site:

Message 6 of 338

Please help!  Cannot call up the games site AT ALL. Had no problem before its was "improved"!.  I have Windows 10 with Edge. I miss the games--I played them daily--I loved Spellbound--it's not there now?  Bummer!  

Please fix--thanks!

Rose Raknerud

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 338

Sudoku and the daily sudoku, are programmed incorrctly. They are not allowing the last few #'s to fit in. TY.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 338
It's crazy but we're all hooked! I wonder what info/privacy is being stolen from all of us fools!
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 338

bam1954
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 338

Earlier today, and just now (05/31/19 @6:38) I went into several of the Solitaire, Word and Majongg games and they all had a list of people with high scores. For instance, if you go into each Majonng game, the leader board is the same and the scores are the same for each. The same with Solitaire and Word.

bam1954
Kudos
Views