Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: New AARP Games site is live!

Message 11 of 338

@b713220m wrote:

ADMMINISTRATION      05/31/19 at 1:24 EST

Okay - there is something seriously wrong with the games. If you look under the game's, Leader Boards the same Users are listed with the same scores. Obviously a hack. Definitely won't be playing games on your site! Hope others will take notice. I wonder what else they have hacked!!!

Hello @b713220m, can you please tell me which game(s) you are speaking of?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 338

ADMMINISTRATION      05/31/19 at 1:24 EST

Okay - there is something seriously wrong with the games. If you look under the game's, Leader Boards the same Users are listed with the same scores. Obviously a hack. Definitely won't be playing games on your site! Hope others will take notice. I wonder what else they have hacked!!!

bam1954
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: games

Message 13 of 338

I cleared the cookies, updated browser STILL NOTHING

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 338

UPDATE

Sent "bettyj545507" and "gamesta" a private message asking them to post how they are able to reach their obvious unattainable scores on Classic Solitaire. Gee, no surpise - neither of them did, nor did I receive a response. It's obvious to me that they - or someone that has hacked their User Names - are using a program to automatically play the game for them based on a score they set. How sad for the people that resort to that method of playing to be recognized!

Not going to cancel my membership as others have stated, but I am going to another site to play games. Sorry AARP. It was fun while it lasted!

bam1954
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 338

there are to many ads, why cant we just have all our games back instead all th

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 338
Yes, I agree however, being a Non Profit one has to question how the new platform can be supported. The complaints appear to be common and time frame of resolution "up in the air".
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 338

You may think you have updated the games but, for me, it is performing worse than before. I usually just play Solidare but half of the time it will not load correctly.

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Overview of New Games Site:

Message 18 of 338

@billyd768 wrote:

2 weeks ago you said you were working "quickly" to resolve the inability to access through the IE browser.  2 weeks and it still doesn't work. Have you thrown the towel in and you're just not going to fix it?  how about just going retro and bring back the old versio that worked?

@billyd768, many of our users simply need to clear their cache or update their browser in order for the new Games site to load properly. More information can be found here.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Overview of New Games Site:

Message 19 of 338

2 weeks ago you said you were working "quickly" to resolve the inability to access through the IE browser.  2 weeks and it still doesn't work. Have you thrown the towel in and you're just not going to fix it?  how about just going retro and bring back the old versio that worked?

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 338

@Ckennedy wrote:

I was encouraged when I logged on to play my first game today and saw my "daily top score" as 0.  I played the first game and scored 55,000, which was then shown as my daily top score.  Then I played my second game today and the score of that game was shown as my daily top score but was lower than 55,000.  They can't seem to get it right,can they?  This has been a colossal mistake and they just don't want to admit it.

Hello @Ckennedy I'd like to help resolve this for you. Were you playing Mahjonng Solitaire at the time? (I see from your other post that this also happened during the evening on 5/27.) Can you please confirm which game you were playing today (and the time) you were playing when this occured? Thank you.

Kudos
Views