Community Manager
Community Manager

New AARP Games site is live!

The new AARP Games site is live! The site sports an updated look and feel to help you find your favorite games, discover new ones and get to play them faster. These changes are made possible by a new foundational technology that enables us to bring you additional features, updates, and new games.

If you need to report a technical issues, please include your device type and browser to help us isolate and resolve issues faster. Please be patient as we work through some known technical issues (e.g., IE browser is not loading). 

We hope you are as excited as we are about these improvements. For more information, visit the Frequently Asked Questions.

Thank You and Happy Playing!

Periodic Contributor

The screen size in BRIDGE is smaller. The adjustment does little. Why isn't this problem being addressed? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Contributor

The games won't load on my Microsoft Surface Pro. I use Edge to access the internet.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Thanks for the non-answer.  I don't know whose issue you thought you were addressing, but it wasn't mine about daily top scores.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I love the New AARP Games!. I play Mahjonng Solitaire, and it is so much better. The enlarged size really helps and it is fast. Thanks for listening and making changes. I am sure it willl have bugs for a while, but they will be resolved.

0 Kudos
Contributor

XI like this game as well. However, I can’t get anything to work . I’m getting a flash and it goes white.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Your games are jumping every time I try to make a move or they won't let me make a more.  What gives.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Why does my daily score from yesterday  (Mahjonng Solitaire) show when I log on for the first time this morning.  That space should be blank until I've played the first game today (as it was yesterday).  That way you can see how you progress through the day.  Its no fun to try to improve your score from yesterday.  Mahjonng Solitaire scoring has been royally screwed up.  Please put every thing back like it was before "the update"!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I still only get a blank screen when trying to get AARP games............it's been a week.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JaniceGardner we're finding that many of our users simply need to clear their cache or update their browser in order for the new Games site to load properly. (If you're using Internet Explorer, may I suggest that you try Chrome?) There's a bunch of information and instructions, in the post titled Not able to access your favorite game? Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Contributor

we  still have nothing but a blank page

0 Kudos
Contributor

Scramble word game does not work. I tried to drag letters to make word it letter would stay once dragged.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I like the new look of pyramid solitair but there is a problem with the "day". I used to play until midnight my time (East Coast) when it would reset. Now my score for the day resets to 0 around 10 p.m. Is it set to West Coast time or what? Use a MAC OSX yosemite.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Don't like the changes, get message "no more matches" and run out of time alot.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Since it is apparent for me as well - that most people are now unhappy with the wonderful changes on the site - complaining like this does no good - but do like I am going to do - CALL their office and complain to the people that answer the phone - once they are swamped with complaints maybe then they will hire a programmer to fix the problems.  Just saying

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

There are not as many games as before.  They are slower than before. You can not send a message on the gamesite like it says you can.  They canceled games they were not suppose to.  It is obvious there is no one running the website.

0 Kudos
Contributor

AGREE IT SUCKS
0 Kudos
Contributor

Sorry I hate the new configuration.

0 Kudos

I'm having problems with the games not loading when on my Android phone. Have no problems on my laptop. So what is the deal here?

0 Kudos
Contributor

Probably too many apps running on your Andriod, or your Android doesn't have enough memory for the game. Have seen this problem also on tablets and ipads, and in other (non-AARP) situations.

T.J.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

How about FIXING the scores portion of the games - in the olden days that were way much better than now - a new week score - beginning on Sunday - which IS  a new week - new scores were entered as well as daily scores - but now nah - they stay the same - once a member hits a big number you might as well just go to online games elsewhere to enjoy the competition.  Where can I apply to be a programmer to fix the problems.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NickF608014, thanks for your post. Can you please tell us what game this is on and whether you are seeing any other scoring inconsistencies? 

0 Kudos
Contributor

This game use to state at midnight, but i noticed that since you changed it i do not know when it starts what time?

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@carmoo13, on which game are you seeing this? Are you speaking of Weekly scores on the leadboard? Thanks.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Okay. You attempt to make it a better games, but haven’t succeeded yet. I play often... you definitely have a problem with your games that has not been solved. I have an iPhone 7+ and like a few of the games that use a touchscreen AND IT DOES NOT WORK WELL. At all! Very frustrating. 

Wes Hathaway 

wesjr01@outlook.com

Contributor

I cannot get the new Klondike solitaire to work. I did fine yesterday but today the circle just goes round and round and nothing happens.

Contributor

I hate the new games layout.  It is clumsy, awkward, difficult to follow, and ugly.  It is also too complicated. If something isn't broke you shouldn't try to fix it.  You failed, in my opinion.  Put it back the way it was.

allie werhan

Contributor

Why am I not able to log into Wander Words? All your Ads come up fine but then the site stays without the game.

Contributor

Games are NOT faster. Whjen completing a game, I have to click several times, and wait for one page to "rearrange itself" ro play that game again.

VERY frustrating,

0 Kudos
Contributor

it keeps coming up and then turns to blank page

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I have the same experience. It is on for maybe 2 seconds than the site disappears. I called AARP to ask them to fix the problem but NOBODY cares!

0 Kudos