Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: New AARP Games site is live!

Message 91 of 338

There are not as many games as before.  They are slower than before. You can not send a message on the gamesite like it says you can.  They canceled games they were not suppose to.  It is obvious there is no one running the website.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 92 of 338

Sorry I hate the new configuration.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Overview of New Games Site:

Message 93 of 338

new game system is a joke.  I'm bloked outhalf the time.  -  Not sure why I can't do some games.  You didn't improve the jigsaw puzzle game.  I'll have to fine some other source for games, etc.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 94 of 338

Probably too many apps running on your Andriod, or your Android doesn't have enough memory for the game. Have seen this problem also on tablets and ipads, and in other (non-AARP) situations.

T.J.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 338

I'm having problems with the games not loading when on my Android phone. Have no problems on my laptop. So what is the deal here?

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 96 of 338

How about FIXING the scores portion of the games - in the olden days that were way much better than now - a new week score - beginning on Sunday - which IS  a new week - new scores were entered as well as daily scores - but now nah - they stay the same - once a member hits a big number you might as well just go to online games elsewhere to enjoy the competition.  Where can I apply to be a programmer to fix the problems.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Overview of New Games Site:

Message 97 of 338

"Larger screens?" - In Bridge, the cards are a great deal smaller and hard to see, when compared with the old game. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 338

This game use to state at midnight, but i noticed that since you changed it i do not know when it starts what time?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 99 of 338

Every timd you try to improve these games they get worse.  Wnhat a waste.!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 100 of 338

Okay. You attempt to make it a better games, but haven’t succeeded yet. I play often... you definitely have a problem with your games that has not been solved. I have an iPhone 7+ and like a few of the games that use a touchscreen AND IT DOES NOT WORK WELL. At all! Very frustrating. 

Wes Hathaway 

wesjr01@outlook.com

Kudos
Views