Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: New AiARP Games site is live!

Message 111 of 338

I am very upset i cannot play games o  my tablet or my computer. I have  not been able tk win, not one game. I guess that sounds silly but I always was able to win some times, but not at all with this set up. I hope you can fix this.with out us changing our settings.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: New AARP Games site is live!

Message 112 of 338

Aarp klondike solitaire is not coming up.  Can't play??

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Overview of New Games Site:

Message 113 of 338

all of that would be wonderful, if only I could access a game. Since the site was "improved", I can rarely get a game to load. Or I can get it 1 time.  Very disappointing.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 114 of 338

No games will load for my using the Chrome browser.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 115 of 338

Do not like this new format!!! One third of the page is AARP advertisements that I cant delete. The pages for spider solitaire and for the daily crossword puzzles are so small I have to strain to play.  When I toggle down and click on the screen icon on the bottom right corner of the game as suggested, the screen is very faintly enlarged......or sometimes takes me to a solid white screen.  The previous format would give me an option to "open image in new window" which would enlarge the screen to full screen size.  This option is no longer available.  My laptop is a MacBook Air and my browser is Safari.  If I can't correct these issues, I will no longer be able to use this program.   I'm so very disappointed and frustrated!!!  I used to love and look forward to playing these games every day!  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 116 of 338

Too many crosswords, not enough variety.  Liked more of the games before the last two changes.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 117 of 338

How come my high scores don't show on the high score leader board sometimes.

Charles M. Casey
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 118 of 338

@fm378  I don' t know whether this will work for you or not, but it worked for me when I was having the same problem that you described.  I was using a laptop with Windows and the Edge browser.  I googled to find out how to clear the cache on my browser and learned that I needed to click on the star that has lines on the right side of it on the right-hand side and almost at the top of my computer screen.  Then I chose History from the dark gray column on the left that popped up. Then I chose Clear History from the right-hand side of the lighter gray column and clear at the top of that column.  My google search told me which choices to make after that, but I chose them all.  However, that means you will need to re-enter any passwords that you had your computer save in the past.  Also, if you haven't cleared your browser's cache for a while, it does take several minutes to do that.  The URL for AARP's games may have changed (I am not sure), but after I had cleared the cache, I went to the web site and chose Games from their drop-down menu, and the games worked just fine for me.  I hope this will help and apologize for taking your time if it doesn't work for you - or if you already knew how to clear your browser's cache.  Good luck!  I meant to say Windows 10 above.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Overview of New Games Site:

Message 119 of 338

SERIOUSLY?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 120 of 338

My device is a MacBook Air and my browser is safari.  I am having trouble with Free Cell loading and playing.  It is jerky loading and very slow playing.  I have no trouble with Soitaire, Majong games, crossword puzzle and Sudoku.  

Kudos
Views