Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: New AARP Games site is live!

Message 121 of 338

I'm having the same problem as everyone else - just a blank white screen.  The GAMES page, where you select the game you want to access, flashes for just a nano second then the page goes to a blank, white page.  I am very annoyed with this - you should have left well enought alone.  I contacted AARP for tech help and absolutely no one knew how to help with this problem.  A good part of me joining AARP was for these games.  Since I no longer have access to them, I will be ending my membership.  Unfortunately, I was foolish enough to sign up til 2023, but intend to ask for my membership to end now and the money I already paid for the next four years be refunded to me.  This is ridiculous!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 122 of 338

After every one or two games of the 10x10 block I get an ad!  Gets discouraging.

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 123 of 338

Hello @amyfromindy, what game did you experience this on?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 124 of 338

I play on a kindle fire using Silk browser. Free cell and Klondike are my favorite games and they are virtually unplayable.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 125 of 338

AMEN- for suer-same with me....

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 126 of 338

for the last 3 days-can only play 1-2 games ONCE a day-otherwize white or green square screen- ?

ALOT of my old games are gone- Egg Blast,Trizzel,Space Hunt- WHAT HAPPENED-are they coming back at all?

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 127 of 338

amyfromindy

I tried it, but it didn't work for me <sigh>. I have found many such simple fixes in my life for other things that I really thought this one might work for me. But I put the screen size back to 100%, made it smaller, full screened it and nothing (sigh).

nancyj
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

games

Message 128 of 338

Games have suddenly gone away. When will I be able to play them again?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 129 of 338

***TEMPORARY FIX FOR GAMES NOT LOADING AND BLACK SCREEN!

I have attempted many work-arounds to remedy this issue to no avail until today.  This has worked for me thus far after playing 10 games and have yet to get the dreaded black screen I would get consistently after the first game played.  

Before clicking PLAY when beginning a new game or reloading the page, make sure to "unzoom" the game back to the original size when the page first loaded then press play and zoom back in again.  Fingers crossed this work-around continues to be a resolution to the problem until AARP fixes this annoying issue.  Good Luck!!       

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 130 of 338

Your upgrade has ruined the game Mahjongg Solitaire. Clicking on the 2 matching tiles used to be much quicker. It kind of ruins any chance of getting high scores since there seems to be  a delay from the clicks. Wish you had left it alone. Thanks for your time.

Ken

Kudos
Views