Do you or your loved ones suspect a scam? Report it now to the AARP Fraud Watch Network.

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: New AARP Games site is live!

Message 221 of 338

I have fixed the problem.  I needed to clear the cache in my browser.  Now I can access the games, but I can't say they are any faster, and I thought they were supposed to be bigger unless we reduced the size.  10x10 is definitely smaller than it was, and I don't know that any others are bigger.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 222 of 338

I agree with "DianeW941018", "RL4FR" and "Nctrarheel" regarding the rediculous high scorers. I was hoping that with the new format the egotistical cheating hackers would be kept away, but sad to say that is not the case. To be able to post a score on the Leader Board, one should have to sign in as a member. If one does have to sign in as a memebr, it is truly disheartening to think that there are cheaters amongst our members that are able to post rediculously high scores, which takes away the enjoyment of playing the games with others. I choose not to think that is the case.

Although we can't interract with each other, it used to be nice to see regular - honest - players taking turns as the high scorer. I hope the AARP Administrators take note of our concerns and monitor the high posts on the Leader Boards and delete the repetitive unreachable high scoress. I play both Classic and Klondike Solitaire and there are at least two players that post unattainable high scores - just to see their "names" on top.

bam1954
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 223 of 338

Playing word wipe and there is an advertisement after nearly every game!  Extremely annoying! After today I'm done with it. Have better things to do with my time.

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 224 of 338

I have not been able to access the games page at all since sometime yesterday (5/14/2019).  I use a laptop and Microsoft Edge.  I get a 404 error.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 225 of 338

I am using Google Chrome on an older Dell laptop.  Some games load, others don't - I can get Mahongg Dimensions but not Holiday Dimensions; Addiction and Free Cell Solitaire, but not Pyramid or Klondike - very frustrating, especially since there were no problems with the "old" site!

Thanks for your response.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 226 of 338

Not impressed with update as I can no longer access any of the games.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 227 of 338

AAARRRGHHHH!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 228 of 338

I'm sur ethe bugs will be worked out. Scrable Words keeps freezing in the middle of rounds. Have to quit the game and start over.

bam1954
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 229 of 338

I liked Trizzle. Befor that I liked Eggz. Boo

Kudos