From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Re: Name on leader board

Message 1 of 5

Thank you for the reply!  Looking forward to see what AARP comes up with.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

Good afternoon,

I'm having the same issue, where my the numbers changed on my account page, but not at the game page. After a month of talking with AARP's IT folks offering a myriad of solutions, Jeanne with Customer something in New York forwarde the problem to those who, she said, could help. She and I spoke last Friday and she said they'd be in touch with me this week.

More to follow--hopefully . . .

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

OK, did as you suggested, but it didn't change my username on the entire site.  It did change my username in my profile, but it didn't change my name on the games I play.  Shouldn't it have changed my name on the games as well or is that user name permanent?  Thanks for your help!

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Hi!

On the red menu bar above, click or tap the down-arrow next to your name, then tap My Account.

Go to the second tab ("Account Details").

Click on "Edit" next to User Name.

Save and done.

hth

#VegasStrong

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Name on leader board

Message 5 of 5

How do you change your name on the leader board from a bunch of numbers to something else?

Riseball 1950
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season