Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: NOW 5ROLL'S LEADER BOARDS ARE SCREWED UP

Message 1 of 2

@nctarheel, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have investigated the anomaly you reported on the 5 Roll leaderboard but were not able to reproduce what you saw. If the issue has persisted and you are able to provide a screenshot of what you are seeing and any detail on when it occurs, that would be very helpful. It’s possible this could be a local issue related to your cache. Please try clearing your cache to see if that improves things. Thanks again. -Lynne

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

NOW 5ROLL'S LEADER BOARDS ARE SCREWED UP

Message 2 of 2

I will tell you what...... in my business, if there were this many screw ups in anything IT, the whole department would be terminated.

The 5ROLL leader board has always been subject to hacking but now.......

IT'S JUST PLAIN WRONG.

The daily high scores work fine. The weekly high scores and the monthly high scores are screwed up beyond comprehension.

A score that is a weekly high (for example there is a 2300+ score) doesn't appear on the monthly top ten scores, even though it should be the #1 score. The scores on the monthly highs are lower than the weekly highs.

THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!

This issue has existed for days. Why it hasn't been addressed beats me.

Report Inappropriate Content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards.

Solve your favorite crosswords on AARP Games to earn AARP Rewards points. Try your hand at the Daily Crossword, the Mini Crossword, and Let’s Crossword, the new member game you can play with family and friends. Play Now.