Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: NEW GAMES SITE

Message 1 of 3

The playing field, on the 3 games I have played, IS NOT LARGER, but, in fact is SMALLER!   I have eyesight difficulties, so this is a definite NEGATIVE for the new games site.   IN ADDITION, I did manage to make the entire site larger, but it is inconveniently large, and I CANNOT "UNDO" the change.   I still use WIN XP, sp3, so I understand that some issues will probably present themselves - BUT THIS should not be one of them.   Please fix this.   IT IS NOT ENJOYABLE.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: NEW GAMES SITE

Message 2 of 3

@neglia wrote:

Guess you think it's okay to close the topic after 1 month saying all issues have been addressed.

If so, then how come the screen on any game still does not enlarge  when clicking on the icon in the lower right hand corner (it actually gets smaller).  And the screen is still cluttered with ads and other extra stuff that takes away from the game!  And you still haven't answered at what time the games scores reset.  Lousy job - please return to the original.  Thanks

Hello @neglia, thanks for your time and attention. I'll do my best to answer your questions. When the game is opened, it's designed that the player starts in the larger size. Clicking on the icon makes the game go back to 'standard' size (the same as it was on the old site). We know that the difference in size is nominal, and are exploring future options. Ads are what keeps the site free to use. Scores should be updating at midnight, EST, but if you're seeing anything different, please share specifics with us so that we can address it. Thanks for contributing to the AARP Online Community.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views
Replies

NEW GAMES SITE

Message 3 of 3

Guess you think it's okay to close the topic after 1 month saying all issues have been addressed.

If so, then how come the screen on any game still does not enlarge  when clicking on the icon in the lower right hand corner (it actually gets smaller).  And the screen is still cluttered with ads and other extra stuff that takes away from the game!  And you still haven't answered at what time the games scores reset.  Lousy job - please return to the original.  Thanks

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users