Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Mahjongg Solitaire by Target

Message 11 of 16

Why do the games take so long to load? They used to load instantly, now it takes several minutes. (Mahjong Solitare, Klondike Solitare), Backgammon)

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Message 12 of 16

The time has also been cut from 15 mins. to 10 mins. making it more difficult for us that need more

time to see and think.  I was able to solve the game before, but now cannot get past the 40k.s: 

Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 13 of 16

I do not care for the graphics in general but specifically it is offensive to have the entire game a Target advertisement!  I pay to belong to AARP and yet I still have to watch ads when I play games. Just wrong, wrong, wrong.

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 14 of 16

I agree with JeanIsabel. It looks terrible and is very hard on these "older" eyes. In addition, I now have to look at a pre-grame advertisement on the video screen PLUS an ad to the right of the screen. Aren't these "free" games included with our dues?

Highlighted
Community Manager

Message 15 of 16

Hi, @JeanIsabel, thanks for trying the new game and sharing your feedback with us. I'll be sure to have the development team look into these concerns. May I ask on what type of device you are playing?

Highlighted
Contributor

Mahjongg Solitaire by Target

Message 16 of 16

The revised graphics hurt my eyes!  The red background is distracting, and the graphics on the tiles are not as clear and defined as they were previously.  The graphics seem faded or poorly copied.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users