Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Mahjongg Solitaire by Target

Message 1 of 16

Hi @JamesM619673, thanks for your question. It could be time to clear your cache. Here's a couple articles from our Ideas, Tips & Answers that you may find helpful:

Why Do I Need To Clear My Cache?

How to Clear Your Cache

@JamesM619673 wrote:

Why do the games take so long to load? They used to load instantly, now it takes several minutes. (Mahjong Solitare, Klondike Solitare), Backgammon)

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Community Manager

Message 2 of 16

Hello, @JeanIsabel. I'm following up on my earlier reply. Wanted to let you know our development team was able to correct the issue you noticed with the clarity of the tile graphics. Thank you again for bringing it to our attention.

@AARPLynne wrote:

Hi, @JeanIsabel, thanks for trying the new game and sharing your feedback with us. I'll be sure to have the development team look into these concerns. May I ask on what type of device you are playing?

Highlighted
Community Manager

Message 3 of 16

Thanks to @Morai0326 and others who pointed out the snag with pre-roll video ad. I'm happy to report that the issue has been resolved so that the ad only plays every 30 minutes.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Message 4 of 16
Must be the Age of Alchemy, Lynne. Sorry 'bout that. I did not notice. However, this new Target one is harder with less time. I don't play to beat the high scorers, but it's pretty frustrating for us older folks to
see those scores and wonder.....?
Highlighted
Community Manager

Message 5 of 16

Hi, @JudithP526204. I’d like to clarify that the timing hasn’t been reduced and has consistently been 10 minutes. However, Mahjongg: Age of Alchemy has a 15 minute timer. Is that the game you’re thinking of? (All other Mahjongg games have 5-10 minute timers.) Thank you for taking the time to post to the AARP Online Community!

@JudithP526204 wrote:

The time has also been cut from 15 mins. to 10 mins. making it more difficult for us that need more time to see and think.  I was able to solve the game before, but now cannot get past the 40k.s:

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Message 6 of 16
I'm having the same problem, LizW. It is sooo frustrating ! I've got ad blocker so the ad's are not coming thru, but some places won't let me play because of it. The game is frustrating enough without ad annoyance.. It's the same with TV. We pay big bucks to the suppliers of our services and have to watch the same stupid ad's interrupting a movie etc. over and over. Greed !
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 7 of 16

I hate this new Target-driven Majong game.  For some reason, aside from the annoying ads, I can't seem to win.  Not sure what is going on.  Maybe it's the red background.  

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 8 of 16

Every single Mahjongg game requires a 15 second ad from Target?  I've lost count of how many times the ad has interrupted play between games. There is NO way I am watching such repetition. People who play Mahjongg are not so dense that they didn't get the message the first time. 

Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 9 of 16

Please tell me this isn't a permanent change to the game. Will the red advertisement eventually end? 

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 10 of 16

yes.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users