Contributor

Mahjongg - Secret?

How do all these ppl get over 100,000 pts?  What's the secret to playing this game?  I've been playing this game for years and can't score get higher than 80,000.  I've tried so many different ways and now at my wits end.  Guess I'm not smart enough to figure it out on my own.  PLEASE HELP!!!

Contributor

Yes - can we see a "sample" game being played to show how the points are scored?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Yes.  That is the answer.  A sample game in slow motion!

Thank you wise one

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

This  Game  is  Just  A  JOKE.  NO  WAY  anyone  has  scored  that  MANY  Points.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I have been wondering about this since I started playing.  Cannot figure out how they can possbily get scores over 100K.  I went to help to see how it is scored and that didn't provide any answers as to how they are doing this. Hummmm

0 Kudos
Contributor

One thing is that you can up your score by clicking on four of the same pattern sequentially, if that makes sense; also, speed counts. But good luck with that - I'm in the same boat you are!
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I am with you.  71000 is the highest I have gotten.  250000??

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png