Regular Contributor

Mahjongg Holiday Dimensions

Just tried this game and it does come up but does not start. It doesn't matter where you click on the screen. Why is this game still in Games? The season is over for most of us. Another game added to the list that does not function. Well done, AARP programmer.

I also noticed when the "new" Games was introduced, AARP Lynne said the site was from the ground up redesigned. How about going back to the original and starting over and getting something that works. I noticed one gamer is leaving. My thinking is there will be more. Less people to watch the ads. Less people to have to, get info about AARP benefits, etc. That hurts the numbers and also those available to help. Not a gamer friendly website.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I've finally gotten to the point where I clear the first three boards with about 30 seconds left to play, but I always just get a You Win congratulations and the game is over. What can I do to get further?

0 Kudos

Regarless how I try, I can't complete board 3. I have always felt I was pretty good at these games, but how anyone coluld be getting 0ver 100,000 points is beyond me.

Am I doing something wrong? I am getting less than 6 minutes to complete the game and my timer runs out at about 30k points.

Regular Contributor

Hi, I just started playing this game because the one that I usually play is suddenly lagging when I play it on my pc (that would be Tripeaks Solitaire).  As a newb on this particular game, I'm trying to learn to use both hands while on my pc...the right hand runs the mouse to click on the matches and the left hand covers the keys A and D for the spin.  Makes sense to me.

Happy Holidays!

Lucy

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

it must be you or you got santa mad. the game works fine play it everyday. if you can't get on there are 2 answers  either play another game or repent we need more christmas things considering how the world is today just a thought.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Thats not very nice. It is fine that you do get very high scores and I acknowledge that! But it is frustating for the rest of us that try very hard and cant get pass a score of 45, 000. Any tips cause I need help! Have a great day!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hmmm, I don't think anyone is really getting a score of over 100,000 legitmately...

I wish board 3 and over could also be palyed without a timer.  I just like finding the matches.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hmmm, I don't anyone is really getting a score of over 100,000 legitmately...

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

GaryT58030-I moved on to a different web site where there are none of these issues that are being raised  by gamers. There are 2x as many games and many that have been discontinue here are there. Probably this will not be allowed but the website is Arkadium and no membership required. None of these tech issues required.  Thanks for your response. I resolved all these issues by leaving Gamers. No frustration, no fake scores and tech that works.  Happy playing to you and other gamers.

Regular Contributor

On the website listed in my 7/2/2019 post, there are no leadership boards. It is all for pure fun. There are some very addictive games.
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png