Contributor

Mahjongg Dimensions

I use a mouse, click on matching cubes, but can never get through all 3 cubes.  What do I need to do?

Any tips would be highly appreciated!

Thanks 

gingerlymum

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Why does the cube spin randomly sometims?  How can I prevent this?  It makes it almost impossible to move quickly through the levels when the cube revolves without warning.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

It doesn't spin (except for the quick spin at the beginning of each level) unless you tell it -- maybe you are accidentally hitting the arrow keys on your keyboard?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Nope.  There are times when the spin is entirely random, and I'm nowhere near the arrows.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Practice! I've played daily for years. For this game I mostly try to finish all the cubes. I'd say I can do that over half the time. I use a mouse & my laptop. I also play the Toy Chest, Candy & Dark Dimensions. I can usually finish all of them.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Nope - didn't  see anything else but if you will send it again I will appreciate any tips!  Thanks!!

Ginger

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I've been playing this one for years. First, it is VERY difficult to complete the third cube in time! You just have to be lucky with the third cube roll, honestly. But here are some tips. Get through the first cube as quickly as possible, ready to spin it but try not to (goal is over 5 minutes remaining). Look for your next match while clicking on the current match -- be a step ahead. You'll have to spin the second cube more, but again speed matters. The third cube, be ready to spin it a lot -- but try not to any more than necessary. It takes time to spin the cube, there are more cubes to remember, memory just doesn't help much there. Scramble them when you get stuck at all. You have to stay calm and sort of not overthink it. Good luck!!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Didn't see your earlier message.  Will look for it.  I don't care about the score - would just like to get through, ya know?

0 Kudos