Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 8

Nope.  There are times when the spin is entirely random, and I'm nowhere near the arrows.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8

It doesn't spin (except for the quick spin at the beginning of each level) unless you tell it -- maybe you are accidentally hitting the arrow keys on your keyboard?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

Why does the cube spin randomly sometims?  How can I prevent this?  It makes it almost impossible to move quickly through the levels when the cube revolves without warning.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

I've been playing this one for years. First, it is VERY difficult to complete the third cube in time! You just have to be lucky with the third cube roll, honestly. But here are some tips. Get through the first cube as quickly as possible, ready to spin it but try not to (goal is over 5 minutes remaining). Look for your next match while clicking on the current match -- be a step ahead. You'll have to spin the second cube more, but again speed matters. The third cube, be ready to spin it a lot -- but try not to any more than necessary. It takes time to spin the cube, there are more cubes to remember, memory just doesn't help much there. Scramble them when you get stuck at all. You have to stay calm and sort of not overthink it. Good luck!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

Practice! I've played daily for years. For this game I mostly try to finish all the cubes. I'd say I can do that over half the time. I use a mouse & my laptop. I also play the Toy Chest, Candy & Dark Dimensions. I can usually finish all of them.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

Nope - didn't  see anything else but if you will send it again I will appreciate any tips!  Thanks!!

Ginger

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

Didn't see your earlier message.  Will look for it.  I don't care about the score - would just like to get through, ya know?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views
Replies

Mahjongg Dimensions

Message 8 of 8

I use a mouse, click on matching cubes, but can never get through all 3 cubes.  What do I need to do?

Any tips would be highly appreciated!

Thanks 

gingerlymum

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit