Mahjongg Dimensions doesn't turn unless you use the keyboard arrows

I have been hooked on the Mahjongg games for years, my favorite being the Dimensions version. However, I have not played it since the last major "upgrade" last year because everything works on my laptop touch screen EXCEPT turning the puzzle. I have to use the keyboard, which cuts into my score. So I have not played it at all. I'm not sure if this will be addressed in the upcoming changes. And, FYI, my laptop is less than a year old, I use Google Chrome, and I can play many other AARP games without a problem. But I really miss Mahjongg Dimensions!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I have just the opposite problem.  the cube starts jerking up and down and then begins to turn automatically, making it impossible to click on the appropriate tile. Cannot obtain a decent score. 

why is this happening?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I am hooked on Dark Dimensions.  I have a touchscreen.  It will turn using the arrows on screen..but very slowly.  Must get bak on to improve!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Remember playing for hours at the local arcade? Now, play your favorite Atari games like Pong, Centipede, Breakout, Missile Command & Asteroids on AARP Games. Play Now.

AARP Games Atari

AARP Games

Atari's Asteroids is here! Grab the controls, destroy asteroids and watch out for counter fire in this classic arcade game.

Game on!
AARP Games Atari Asteroids
Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits.

Learn more now.
/html/assets/SS-Marketing-Image-300x155.jpg