From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Mahjong Dimensions

Message 1 of 5

I think so.  I was getting so frustrated I didn't want to play anymore.  I finally decided to ignore their "scores" and just try to better mine.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

I am still awaiting someone who will be honest and tell me some of the "tricks" that other Mahjong Dimensions apparently know to allow such high scores.  I am a pretty good player and I can only get up to about 40,000.  I get only 3 different cubes to solve.  Are these 80,000 - 154,000 scores just a bunch of baloney?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

like it

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

I just try to better my own score.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Mahjong Dimensions

Message 5 of 5

I am inquiring about tips for getting these extremely high scores I see on the leaderboard for MahJong Dimensions.  Even on a good day, I cannot top 43,000 and I see scores of 95,000+ every day.

I know there must be time-saving tips to use during the game, but I don't know them.  It's making these games really boring LOL

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season