Contributor

Mahjong Dimensions

I am inquiring about tips for getting these extremely high scores I see on the leaderboard for MahJong Dimensions.  Even on a good day, I cannot top 43,000 and I see scores of 95,000+ every day.

I know there must be time-saving tips to use during the game, but I don't know them.  It's making these games really boring LOL

0 Kudos

I can't get better scores because the faster I go, the screen blacks out making it impossible to continue.

0 Kudos
Contributor

like it

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I just try to better my own score.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I am still awaiting someone who will be honest and tell me some of the "tricks" that other Mahjong Dimensions apparently know to allow such high scores.  I am a pretty good player and I can only get up to about 40,000.  I get only 3 different cubes to solve.  Are these 80,000 - 154,000 scores just a bunch of baloney?

0 Kudos
Contributor

I think so.  I was getting so frustrated I didn't want to play anymore.  I finally decided to ignore their "scores" and just try to better mine.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png