Protect your digital identity with AARP’s fraud resource center. Try it today!

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: MAHJONGG SOLITAIRE

Message 1 of 6

Thanks a lot Info Seeker.  I'll check into it.  I am getting faster - I guess my eyes see matches more readily.    HunterHi

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

I don't know about the music because I turn off the sound, but the "chain # 2 (or 3 or 4...) is explained .

When the game is presented (all the tiles are initially laid out) click on the ? mark in the upper right cornor.  Then click on Scoring tab.  This explains what the 'chains' mean.  Don't get your hop0es up: when I figured out what "cahining' meant I still could not get beyond the top score of 80,000.  I try to chain but it is hard.  And when I see the time running out, I abandon trying to chain so I can at least get as many pairs as possible.  I wonder if those who score in the 100,000's would care to share their secrets.

Hope this helps.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: MAHJONGG SOLITAIRE Scoring

Message 3 of 6

Can someone please explain how mahjongg solitaire is scored. Cannot get beyond 60,000

even when I complete entire board. I don't understand scoring- _X144 - what does this mean and how do I get anything to multiply by 144? Speed cannot be a factor as this game does not time-out like others, So confusing!!!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

I guess you have to be very fast.  And your score is higher than mine!  So congrats.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6
I'm not so concerned about the music, but how do you get such high scores. I've played Maj. Solitaire for months and highest score is 66,000. What gives?????
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

MAHJONGG SOLITAIRE

Message 6 of 6

What is the significance of 'chain # 2' and special music?     It must be special, but it seems so random to me.    HunterHI

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs