Contributor

Lumeno not loading

I've tried numerous times this week to access Lumeno. Most days, the game doesn't load. It seems to have a bug in it as it appears wonky, sometimes showing points, but no flower. Is anyone else having trouble? One thing that may be to blame is a recent Windows update, which affected more than this minor issue. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I have same issues in addition to having multiple numbers at same time. Only one number is active. Trial and error process to figure it out and eventually there are so many numbers impossible to play. ANNOYING!!!
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @BarbaraC167258 and @JanetC68243, we’re so sorry that you are experiencing trouble accessing Lumeno. We’ve tested and are not able to see the same issue on Windows or iPad. May we suggest clearing your browser history and trying again? This should hopefully clear out whatever is giving you trouble from your cache and let you access the game successfully.

We’re happy you both enjoy playing Lumeno. It is one of my favorite games, too! I love the light and colors along with the challenge.  

0 Kudos

I can’t get it to load either. I use an iPad so it’s not a Windows issue for me. It was working well but then kind of suddenly just stopped. It’s too bad because it really is an enjoyable game.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos