Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Looking for instructions on a game or how to turn its music off or on?

Message 1 of 12

You're welcome @daniel4ever. I'll see if I can find out more information for you regarding what you're seeing in Pyramid Solitaire.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 12

Thank you AARPLynne!

Now maybe you can answer another question I have. When playing Pyramid Solitaire, sometimes I click a little too far to the right when requesting the next card, and the stack goes into a crazy mode where the top card cannot be played and cannot be moved in anyway, and the new cars that come up go underneath the stack not on top. Nothing ismentioned in the instructions about this and I do not know how to turn it off. Any help is appreciated!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

I am playing BUbble Dragons on my Mac computer.  I see no such icons anywhere on the game.  Can someone help?  The scoring seems so random that it's hard to develop any strategy for a high score without any guides.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12

I STILL am not able to play any AARP games at all ever since May 14, 2019.  So I am not concerned about turning music on or off or instructions on a game.  I have requested information on when the games will return and how I can access them 2-3 times (at least), and I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY REPLY!!  Will I ever get an answer?  Will I ever be able to play the AARP games again?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12
We're not idiots! Many instructions are inadequate and no playing tips are given. In Bubble Dragons, sometimes a hit doesn't deduct a bubble. How is that accomplished? How can you score more points? Mahjonng Age of Alchemy does not give a list of symbol values. I found that info online. More complete instructions would be great. Other than that, I very much enjoy playing AARP games.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12
Why does the MahJongg Candy game JUMP UP & sometime AROUND, the game can't be Played, & get a REAL SCORE from it. ???? J B.
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12

@l672694r wrote:

Anytime I have a score over 1000, the game stops?  I rarely get to play 4 hands!

Hello @l672694r, for troubleshooting purposes, would you please share the name of this game and information about the device you're playing on? Thanks!

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12

@daniel4ever I'm so sorry that happened! I'll be sure to share your suggestion of labeling images with the product team. Thank you.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12

I was playing addiction solitaire, and  had the best game I have ever had, but since I was playing the new version, when there were no new moves, it gave me three options, quit, go back to last move or restart. The problem is, that the three options were presented as SYMBOLS - that frankly made no sense when compared with the words. I understand that everything today is going toward symbols to overcome the language barrier, but PLEASE put words UNDER the symbols, so people can understand what option they are choosing. I lost the highest score I would have ever made, and I am just really annoyed.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12

Anytime I have a score over 1000, the game stops?  I rarely get to play 4 hands!

Kudos
Views