Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Larger screen

Message 1 of 6

The problem was not a mobile device for me. It was on my desktop. So resolve that. I will not be playing games any longer so for me, it won't matter. Please try to find another phrase beside "we are working hard". Prove it.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

Thanks everyone for posting here and reporting this. We're aware of the issue that began yesterday and the technical team is working hard to resolve. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

It happened on my iPad in both Chrome and Safari!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

The games screen suddenly grew so large on my android tablet, that I can no longer play any of the games.  I don't know how to bring them back to fit my screen. Help, or goodbye to all AARP games, it seems.

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

Honestly, the screen is way too SMALL and the games seem much larger than the space to play the game in. AARP gamesite has gone from good to worse over the past year since the changes were made to the games, and the fun games were stopped. There was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG with the gamesite UNTIL all these changes along with losing the fun games that use to be here. Our membership we pay each year is ENOUGH to want a better gamesite than what this has turned out to be since all the changes were made. Very sad indeed.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Larger screen

Message 6 of 6

I do not know what happened just about 15 minutes ago. In the middle of 10x10 and all of a sudden my screen got larger before my eyes. I did nothing to change the size. Also yesterday I notice the moving letters for security were wacky larger. I guess I should say thank you? Easier to read for sure.

Kudos
Views
Replies