Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Known issues we are working to resolve

Message 11 of 52

Hate the new format. Played Wander Words for ages-had a really high score then the new version took my score back to zero to start all over again. Now Wander Words will not load at all. The screen is just blank. Just another one of my favorite games lost. Looking to find a new game site.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 52

Ruins the fun for everyone. I see it too.At first I thought I was just a bad player.

Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 52
Same here, this has been going on for over 2.5 weeks!!!!! Do the people at AARP not read the complaints or are they just ignoring all these comments and complaints. I am very disappointed in the way AARP is handling issues.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 52

@PowerSource wrote:

Lynne, I think that you are the one in charge over there at AARP Games. So I hope you will please read this.

In Blackjack today, just after 5 pm Pacific time (when the games roll over in their new incarnation), a player posted a game score of 655 million !! 

This is nothing more than rampant cheating! A score that high would take days to accumulate. It's not fair, and it takes all the fun out of trying to be the best for all the rest of us who play honestly! Why can't you, working with the game developers at Arkadium, stop this blatant hacking? 

And if you are unable to stop it, why don't you simply shut dow the accounts of these cheaters? I would very much like a response.

Thank you.

That same player just posted a score of over 16 BILLION!!!!!!!

It would take months to score that legitimately.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 52

Woman Sad I completely agree with you. Not only am I a member of AARP but also have my Medicare Advantage plan with AARP/United Health Care. It seems that there little respect for seniors with the game developers.  If we all leave I wonder what that would say. Time to either fix what is not working or just not play. Time to contact the big wigs of AARP with this issue.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 52

@PowerSource wrote:

Lynne, I think that you are the one in charge over there at AARP Games. So I hope you will please read this.

In Blackjack today, just after 5 pm Pacific time (when the games roll over in their new incarnation), a player posted a game score of 655 million !! 

This is nothing more than rampant cheating! A score that high would take days to accumulate. It's not fair, and it takes all the fun out of trying to be the best for all the rest of us who play honestly! Why can't you, working with the game developers at Arkadium, stop this blatant hacking? 

And if you are unable to stop it, why don't you simply shut dow the accounts of these cheaters? I would very much like a response.

Thank you.

That user presently has #1 scores of 5.5 MILLION on the daily scoreboard, 5.6 MILLION on the weekly scoreboard, and 13.7 BILLION on the monthly scoreboard!!!!

You and I both know that those scores are impossible legitimately.

One just needs to play the game to realize this; and yet, this issue has existed for over SIX MONTHS!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 52
When the new games went live, I was able to get them. Now, nothing happens. I did all the recommendations and nothing has happened. I used a desktop with Microsoft Edge. Every time there is an update, you make more problems.
Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 52

I have not  been able to get into Aarp games for days now and I am having "withdrawal" symptoms. I tried it from my usual "most used" site and also from just googling it. Where are the games?????

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 52

I still cannot use the aarp games website. I tried several browsers. I tried to erase my cookies, etc. I will post at least once a day until the problem is fixed. Fellow gamers please do the same until they will fix it!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 52

In Blackjack today, just after 5 pm Pacific time (when the games roll over in their new incarnation), a player posted a game score of 655 million !! 

Thank you.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.