Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Known issues we are working to resolve

Message 21 of 52
Very disappointing. Why would you decide to 'upgrade' by leaving out people with less than the most recent
systems?
Games are smaller, not larger, as promised. Nothing is better in any way that I can see...should have left things alone.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 52

I have not been able to access the games site at all; my desktop computer justs clocks.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 52
Outspell always says I have an unfinished game, when I don't. but first I get the circle of doom and then a black screen which I have to click on before the game will open. I am using Edge so it may be part of the ongoing problems.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 52

Using Windows 10. Games will not load using Edge, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome.

They will load using FireFox, however display & mouse cursor bounces around.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 52

I am not happy with the gaming changes and the website!!!! I was happy the way it was!!!!! Now, visually, everything has gotton smaller???? Did AARP forget, we are aging seniors and need larger print?????????

On the gameing issues: Some of my favorite games are, GONE!!!! The changes to visuals are smaller and when I enlarge the game, it becomes fuzzy! (seniors do NOT want to see FUZZY!) Also, the speed is not consistent. 

I pay dues for a resaon and I am not happy with the AARP website!!!!!! Stop with all the constant changes, that are not working!!!!!!!!

Who are making the website decisions? I will bet, it someone that does not understand seniors? Shame on AARP, its an organization for  seniors.

A dissapointed memeber

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 52

I seldom play any games here.  After seeing many pages of complaints - I checked it out for myself.  Went to SpiderSol - It worked just fine!  Then, went to 8 ball pool.  Played several games;  it also worked just fine.  Screens are a bit small for me - and the screen size adjustment thingy is laughable.  But no problem in operating whatsoever.

Am on a Dell Latitude laptop, Windows 10, Google Chrome browser - with laptop hooked to a docking station and separate gigantic monitor.  I don't clear any cache, or do anything at all "special" to play the games.

Looks like I am the exception here.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 52

I use Mac pro, iPad, & iPhone to play games with safari.  Ver6 few of the games work now. 😞

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 52

I try to play my AARP free online games on my desktop computer-using Firefoz & Google sites...

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 52

AMEN-same happening to me....

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 52

How soon will we see a solution to the problem of games loading in IE or E

dge?  I now cannot get AARP to load in IE at all (not just games)

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users