Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Known issues we are working to resolve

Message 41 of 51

Why did you do this? What a waste of time! Look at all the negative comments! Was this a way to see how truly interested we are in the games? Did AARP PAY FOR THIS!??????????????????

What a complete waste of time!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 51

I can't get any of the Mahjongg's to open. I think it is a problem with the Brightview video player.  However, you can get all of the AARP games free at the LA Times site.  But they are smaller.  Just
what this upgrade was trying to fix.  But pre-upgrade these were still larger than LA TImes.  But the Times ones work!

https://games.latimes.com/category/allgames/

And they are free (unlike the Washington Post ones I used to play).

How silly this all is.  There was no need to make this change.  And how many of us will not go back to keep checking to see if it works.  It is just not worth the time.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 51

Chrome browser:  Majority of "free cells" games cannot be finished without being cut short- jumped out or stopped.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 51

Still just a blank black screen for "Bubble Dragon" this morning.  I'm disappointed.

"Alu's Revenge 2" doesn't load either.  A white screen this time.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 51

Have not been able to have one game open since yesterday afternoon.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 51

I loved the word games and playing Klondike - I had a few problems with WordWipe - which another player, also, commented about -  but NONE of the games load now on my Chromebook, at all.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 51

First, the pages keep jumping up & down when trying to center the playing field, now it is jumping up & down while I type this.

Second, and this was a problem BEFORE you changed things, when I play Word Wipe, which I am addicted to, it can play through to the end, no problem.  BUT, each time I'm online playing more than 1 game of it, it will get to where I can NOT hi-lite the words.  There are numerous ways it does this.

It will not "wipe" the word when completed, everywhere you try to click it drags across from where your word ended to where you clicked.  Or, you can't get any of the letters to light up, no matter how many times you click on them.

This happened on my old PC & laptop, then on my Amazon Fire tablet, then on my new PC & laptop, so I know it is not the device.  It is the game.

Like I said, I'm addicted to it so could you please fix this?  I had hoped that when 5/14 arrived that this would have been miraculously fixed, not so.

Thanks,

RT

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 51

i agree with others about not being able to play the games. i was able to play a few once or twice but then it wouldn't load again. too bad because it was fun to play now that i am retired.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 51

I am having problems with Mahjongg Solitaire using Chrome. It doesn't size properly and I can't turn the music off like we could with the older version. The size is either really big or really small when I go from 75% to 80% on my browser. The size button on the game doesn't do anything.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 51

Now, I can't play any games! My browser is Firefox 66.0.5. Please revert to the previous incarnation of this site, or, at least, make it possible to choose between the old site and the new (worthless to me) site.

Kudos
Views