Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Known issues we are working to resolve

Message 51 of 52

Now, I can't play any games! My browser is Firefox 66.0.5. Please revert to the previous incarnation of this site, or, at least, make it possible to choose between the old site and the new (worthless to me) site.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

Known issues we are working to resolve

Message 52 of 52

Good afternoon gamers! Thank you all for jumping in today to try the new AARP Games site. This is a quick announcement to update you on a few known issues we are working to resolve. Please continue to participate in the main topic of discussion found here. Thanks again, your contributions to the AARP Online Community are invaluable!

Update:

• IE and Edge browsers: We have identified the issue causing the site and games not to load for some IE and Edge users and we’re working quickly to resolve it now.
  • User scores: On a few games, personal and leaderboard scores did not migrate correctly. We are looking to see if there is a fix to restore previous scores now.
  • If you are experiencing slowness on browsers other than IE and Edge, please consider updating your browser to the current version (see minimum system requirements) and refer to the Games Help page for instructions on how to update your browser.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season