Community Manager
Community Manager

Just Added: Four New Members Only Games

Hey AARP Member Gamers,

We just added four new games to our Members Only Games collection:

• 2048, the popular number puzzle
  • Fill Ins, a fun twist on Codeword and crosswords
  • Plus two new crossword puzzles by famed writer Stanley Newman: Easy Crossword and Hard Crossword

We hope you will give them all a try and let us know what you think!

Thanks and play on!

Contributor

Thanks for adding 2048.  I've been playing it a couple of years now and am able to get the top score on a few occasions.  Most games even while I feel good about my speed and score don't make the top list by a loooong way.  Guess I'll be looking for tips as I'm fast but not competitive.

0 Kudos
Contributor

My screen is blank when I choose Games. What is going on? Is the Game site down? Please let us know.
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ginger2020; @sandypenn, thanks for your posts. We are currently not seeing the same issue. Would you mind sharing your device and browser so we can take a closer look? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I have the same problem.  Blank screen when I try to access games.  If they are having a problem, they need to put up an announcement so we will be aware and let us know when it will be resolved.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png