Contributor

Jigsaw Puzzles Need New Pictures

Jigsaw puzzles could use new pictures

0 Kudos
Contributor

Glad to have one other to believe as I do. Thanks.
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

The daily jigsaw puzzle has all new pictures but the regular one plays the same pic over & over.  I hate that either of the puzzles has the whole screen move as I try to do puzzle.  Whose idea was that?  I asked to have it fixed.  I was told to play other games.  Unfortunately those 2 are my favorite.very disappointed

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I am with you on that .I believe I have seen some of them before . New ones would be great ๐Ÿ‘
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Announcements

To our Online Community Members,

We wanted to let you know that our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service have been updated. The changes are intended to foster more civil discussions in AARPโ€™s online communities. The issues discussed in these communities โ€“ including healthcare, retirement and politics โ€“ are serious and stir up strong emotions. We should have spirited debates about all of them, but those debates should always be respectful, on topic and fact based. We will be applying these standards in our online communities as we work together, with all of you, to address the challenges that face older Americans. Thank you.

AARP Membership Flash Sale

AARP Games

Throw it back and play Atari's Missile Command. Grab your arsenal to neutralize your enemy and protect your cities from a missile attack. You got this!

AARP Games Atari Missile Command

Your Daily Puzzle

Enjoy our interactive brain-teasers and treat yourself to some mental gymnastics. Try one today.

Your Daily Puzzle