AARP and the photographers of Magnum Photos look at older people living in new ways around the world in A New Age.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Issues with Speed of New Games

Message 1 of 15

I'm also having speed issues.with Mah Jongg Dark Dimentions. It takes a full 5 minutes just to start playing the game. It slows to a crawl when I get to the 8th level (and often at levels before that). It's disheartening to play for 10 minutes and have a good score going and that happens. Sometimes the clock keeps running, but clicking on matches does not take. I've checked with my internet provider and my speed is fime (check your speed on fast.com). 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Issues with sound of New Games

Message 2 of 15

About two hours after I posted my complaint the sound started working and has remained working.  If you didn't fix it, I don't know why it is suddenly working, but I'm glad it is!

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 15

@Christine03 and @k235526m we just tested Mahjongg Dark Dimensions and the sound seemed to work fine. Did you try to enable the sound by going into the settings menu in the game?

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 15

@spector100 please check your PMs for an email from me. Thanks!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 15

A month and a half since the "We're working on it" message was posted and I'm continuing to have problems with Mah Jong Dimensions. The game often displays as a blank page. Keys stick, the tile structure rotates independant of me clicking the turn arrows, and the game randomly crashes. I'm about ready to look elsewhere for my online games.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 15

Did anyone reply or suggest a fix?  I've tried several time to get someone to fix Mahjongg Dark Dimensions' no sound issue.  When I right click and go into "inspect", there are 3 errors and 7 warnings.  Can anyone help?

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 15

The amount of time given in Mahjonng Dark Dimensions has been changed. It is very difficult to get through to all of the levels no matter how fast you go.

I play all the time and I cannot get anywhere near the score that is listed as the "best score" .  I would like whomever reaches those scores to let us in on the secret. The scores are two times my very best score of 89,000. The top score is 189,000.  How is that possible?

Mariners

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 15

I cannot get any sound on the new Mahjong Dimesnions or Dark Dimensions. Please help, they are awful with no sound!  I have not tried any of the other new games.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 15

The other two games I play are Candy Mahjonng and Flip Out.  These, too, are super slow.  Once these problems are solved, would it be possible for AARP to post on the game sight that these issues have been corrected so we all know?  Thank you.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 15

Just about all the games I use to play, I can't play due to them being so slow. The only "new" game that is functioning like it should is the "Toy  Mahjonng".  All the others are just entirely too slow.  Do you know when or if this will be fixed?  If it can't be fixed, may I suggest you put them back like they were. It's not fun not to be able to play the games I use to play.  They include the regular Mahjonng, Dark Mahjonng, Christmas Mahjonng, and I can't remember the others.  I love to play these games, but have been unable to.  Please help us out. 

Thank you in advance to your response. 

Sincerely,

Bonnie Collier

Kudos
Views