WATCH NOW: Iowa presidential candidate forum from Council Bluffs. Appearing: Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Issues with Speed of New Games

Message 11 of 15

Thanks so very much.  I went to the Arkadium site, and the daily crossword was there, and it loaded right away,  who needs aarp!?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 15

I found some of the missing games on the following website:

https://www.arkadium.com/free-online-games/

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 15

Daily crossword has extreme difficulty loading on iPad Air.  Have numerous misloads and errors before finally getting it to load,  usually takes 10-30 minutes of trying.  I’ve called aarp and they were not helpful.  Once I finally get it loaded, I don’t have any problems.  Is anyone else having these problems?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 15

Having problems with the following games.....

1] Holiday Mahjongg Dimensions

2] Mahjong Dimensions

3] Mahjongg Dark Dimensions

The above games run extremely slow, the rotational buttons periodically stick & I have also had these games completely lock up causing me to have to close Internet Explorer.

Interestingly, Mahjongg Dimensions Candy, which apparently operates on the same platform as the above-mentioned Mahjongg Dimensions games, runs smooth as silk and has never given any problems.

Anybody else running into these issues? If all 4 of them ran slow on my PC, I would look to see if the problem was on my end but thats not the case.

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

Issues with Speed of New Games

Message 15 of 15

We appreciate the feedback you've been providing about the new games.  Some of you said that games aren't always opening, are slow to load, maybe sluggish during play and sometimes serve a blank screen.

We hear you.  We apologize for any disruption this may be causing you.

We are working diligently behind the scenes with our technical team to identify and investigate the issues with the goal of fixing them for a smoother gaming experience.

Learn more from our Flash Game Discontinuation and New Games FAQs.

Thank you,

The AARP Games Team

Kudos
Views
Replies