Periodic Contributor

Is Arkadia down?

Are Arkadia games down this morning? The AARP webpage opens, but the area where the game should be is blank. This happened with Daily Crossword and Codeword. The link to Arkadia support didn't take me anywhere either.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, everyone, the issue has been resolved and all users should be able to access games without issue. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're investigating a temporary issue with the games not loading for some users. If you are still experiencing issues with games loading, first please try refreshing the page using Ctrl-F5.

If this does not work, please log out of AARP.org and clear your browser history, then reopen the Games site at games.aarp.org and login in again. This should remedy the issue.

We regret the inconvenience while we work to resolve this. Thank you.

Periodic Contributor

I just opened Daily American Crossword, and it seems to be working normally now. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for circling back, @pw1276101!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I played for an hour when, with no warning, I lost it all about 10 minutes ago. 

0 Kudos

Can't get into Outspell to play either.

0 Kudos
Contributor

It is at my house in Austin Texas. Experiencing the same symptoms you described. I cleared my Browsing History and that didn't make any difference either. Unfortunately the Contact Arkadium Support link doesn't seem to work either.  I think the problem is more than just Games.

0 Kudos