There's always more to discover with an AARP membership! Check out your member benefits.

Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Instructions for Scoring Improving Scores

Message 1 of 3

Instructions would be good. I play Mahjongg Solitaire and am only able to score half (+/-) of what the top player scores. I shouldn't think I was quite so bad but feel they know something about the game that I don't. I even asked what the index symbols *e.g., daisy and box w/ X in front of it) at the top of the game mean but no one has offered an explanation.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Instructions for Scoring Improving Scores

Message 2 of 3

I agree!  My current favorite game is 40 Thieves.  I think I'm pretty quick with few mistakes.  I wonder what tricks there are for those who score quite a bit higher than me.  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Instructions for Scoring Improving Scores

Message 3 of 3

Is there a set of true instructions for each of the AARP games?  I've been playing Mahjong Dimensions and I think I'm pretty good at it but on the leaderboard I see scores twice as high as mine.  Same with Bubble Dragons and Mahjong Solitaire.  I feel the way I do when I play my grandkid's video games.....they know the rules and how to score and I'm floundering around trying to figure it out with knowing the tricks.

Kudos
Views
Replies